Shea and Avocado Butter Hair Mask
Our magical ingredients and their benefits
- Shea Butter contains vitamin E and Vitamin A which help to increase the shine in your hair, it had emollient and healing properties or the skin and helps to relieve dry scalps and revive dry hair
- Avocado butter is a rich and creamy butter which also contains vitamin E and fatty acids, these help to promote healthy hair. It is known to help tame frizzy hair and combat brittle strands. Avocado butter is an excellent deep conditioner and nourishes your hair from root to tip
- Coconut oil has vitamins and fatty acid that help to combat sebum build up from the hair follicles and hydrate the scalp and strands of your hair
- Olive Oil is known to soften the hair follicles and add a gorgeous lustre to your hair
- Rosemary essential oil helps stimulate blood flow to the scalp which helps with hair growth and hair heath. It also helps to sooth an itchy and irritated scalp.
- Dampen the hair
- Take desired amount of product suited to hair length and warm in the palm of your hands
- Massage gently into scalp and work through hair in sections
- Wrap hair in one of our signature Hair cocoons or a towel
- Leave for minimum 1 hour
- Rinse and wash thoroughly
Our hair mask has multiple uses, besides being a great hair treatment it can also be used as a body moisturiser or on cracked heels and cuticles.